Saturday, August 25, 2012

A new beginning...

For many a year, I was known to many as "The Wandering Youth." It was an internet alias, a nickname, and also my passion.

A great deal of my childhood was spent in the giant yard in the house where I still currently reside. At the time, I found myself ever curious of the world around me. This trend continues today into my adulthood.

As a teacher of English, I save the world... one student at a time. As a freelance magician, I amaze and dazzle (most of the time). As an employee at my local supermarket, I provide excellent customer service, jokes, and reach containers of milk on the top shelf for the elderly.

I digress.

We are now in Season 25 in the television sitcom that is my life. A celebration is in order. This is, after all, a significant milestone.

This blog, among other things, will be a record of my musings, wacky adventures, and my overall opinions on this planet in which we live. I shall try to spice things up once in a while with things such as bow ties, colorful socks, and reviews on books and things of the like.

I shall try as often as possible to update this blog. In my youth, I was known to start projects and forget about them after a few weeks to start something else. An unending cycle it t'was. I'd like to think that I have the constitution now to maintain this record of my existence. For the moment, I will welcome comments to my stories. This life is a wonderful journey that is meant to be shared and discussed like a fine south-asian novella.

So sit back, relax, and enjoy the show.

No comments:

Post a Comment